Mt Druitt - St Mary's Standard (East) - - TRADES + SERVICES -

You can work as a travel con­sul­tant with­out for­mal qual­i­fi­ca­tions, but your chances will be im­proved if you have ex­pe­ri­ence in of­fice work, re­tail or tourism

You can also do a VET qual­i­fi­ca­tion in travel, tourism or travel and tourism

A trainee­ship may also be an op­tion. En­try re­quire­ments may vary, but em­ploy­ers gen­er­ally re­quire Year 10

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.