Mt Druitt - St Mary's Standard (East) - - TRADES + SERVICES | CAREER ONE -

To work as a lawyer in Aus­tralia you must have a Lo­cal Prac­tis­ing Cer­tifi­cate

You can get this af­ter com­plet­ing a law de­gree with more study and an ap­proved prac­ti­cal train­ing course

Once that is done you can ap­ply to the Supreme Court for ad­mis­sion as a lawyer

You will need to sat­isfy the re­quire­ments of the Le­gal Pro­fes­sion Ad­mis­sion Board to be el­i­gi­ble

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.