Mt Druitt - St Mary's Standard (East) - - CAREER ONE -

You can work as a pest con­troller with­out for­mal qual­i­fi­ca­tions, but you will need a spe­cial li­cence

En­try may be im­proved if you have qual­i­fi­ca­tions, such as a VET qual­i­fi­ca­tion in con­ser­va­tion and land man­age­ment, pest man­age­ment or ver­te­brate pest man­age­ment

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.