Mt Druitt - St Mary's Standard (East) - - HOME -

Mould is caused by a fun­gus that likes to grow in cold, dark and damp con­di­tions, par­tic­u­larly in poorly ven­ti­lated ar­eas. Mould of­ten ap­pears on walls, ceil­ings and car­pets. It might look like a stain, smudge or dis­coloura­tion. The most com­mon moulds are black, green and white. Liv­ing in a prop­erty af­fected by mould can trig­ger nasal con­ges­tion, sneez­ing, cough­ing, wheez­ing and res­pi­ra­tory in­fec­tions and can worsen asthma and al­ler­gic con­di­tions.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.