Mt Druitt - St Mary's Standard (East) - - TRADES + SERVICES -

To be­come a po­di­a­trist you usu­ally have to com­plete a univer­sity de­gree in po­di­a­try

Stu­dents need a Na­tional Po­lice Cer­tifi­cate, Pro­vide First Aid Cer­tifi­cate, im­mu­ni­sa­tions and a Work­ing with Chil­dren Check be­fore start­ing clin­i­cal place­ments

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.