Mt Druitt - St Mary's Standard (East) - - TRADES +SERVICES -

Food sci­en­tists/ tech­nol­o­gists usu­ally have to study nutri­tion, food science, nutri­tion and di­etet­ics or food tech­nol­ogy at univer­sity

Pre­req­ui­site sub­jects, or as­sumed knowl­edge, in one or more of English, bi­ol­ogy math­e­mat­ics and chem­istry are nor­mally re­quired

Be­fore work­ing, a Pro­vide First Aid Cer­tifi­cate, Na­tional po­lice check and med­i­cal exam may be re­quired

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.