Mt Druitt - St Mary's Standard (East) - - TRADES + SERVICES -

To work in child care you will need to get a Work­ing with Chil­dren Check

A Na­tional Po­lice Cer­tifi­cate may also be re­quired

You must also hold an ap­proved Pro­vide First Aid Cer­tifi­cate and have com­pleted train­ing in ana­phy­laxis man­age­ment and emer­gency asthma man­age­ment

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.