Mt Druitt - St Mary's Standard (East) - - CAREERONE -

Reg­is­tra­tion by Fit­ness Aus­tralia or Phys­i­cal Ac­tiv­ity Aus­tralia is gen­er­ally the min­i­mum re­quire­ment to work in the in­dus­try

Those with a Cer­tifi­cate III in Fit­ness can reg­is­ter as an ex­er­cise in­struc­tor. A Cer­tifi­cate IV in Fit­ness is need to reg­is­ter as an ex­er­cise trainer, and those who have a diploma can be­come a spe­cialised trainer

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.