Mt Druitt - St Mary's Standard (East) - - CAREER ONE -

You usu­ally need a de­gree in re­gional, en­vi­ron­men­tal or ur­ban plan­ning at univer­sity to be a town plan­ner

You may also con­sider other de­grees in re­lated fields such as ar­chi­tec­ture, eco­nomics, en­vi­ron­men­tal man­age­ment or science, geography and so­ci­ol­ogy

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.