Mt Druitt - St Mary's Standard (East) - - CAREER ONE -

Find a GP you trust and can talk to about your health

Your GP is usu­ally the first health pro­fes­sional to con­tact if you feel un­well

Your GP can re­fer to spe­cial­ist doc­tors or other health pro­fes­sion­als

GPs are more avail­able than spe­cial­ists and deal with all health is­sues

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.