ST MARYS

Mt Druitt - St Mary's Standard (East) - - NEWS -

1 A faulty garage door mo­tor is be­lieved to have sparked a house fire which caused dam­age es­ti­mated at be­tween $80,000 and $100,000. About 11.15pm last Wed­nes­day the oc­cu­pants of a house in Stan­ley St had their power go out then heard a loud “boom” com­ing from the de­tached garage, po­lice said. They found the garage alight. The fire bri­gade ex­tin­guished the fire. No-one was hurt in the in­ci­dent.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.