- Join the Hotham Boardriders crew in celebrating 30 years with the triumphant return of a Banked Slalom event on Gun Barrel on Heavenly Valley.
- Join Mt Hotham Skiing Company’s media manager and photographer Chris Hocking and Nikon pro markets manager Julie Kimpton and learn how to capture some killer shots.
- Watch some of the best from Australia, New Zealand and the world compete for the championship title on Hotham’s rider X course.
- Celebrate spring as Hotham venues collectively throw open the doors to their decks. Plenty of events happening across the resort starting early afternoon and continuing into the night.
- The fourth instalment of the five event series. Open to junior skiers and snowboarders of all abilities with age based categories for individuals under the age of 18.
- Final event of the junior series follows the Big Air the previous day. The spring slopestyle will be held on the Hotham Terrain Park.
- A chance to come and celebrate equality in all that Hotham has to offer. There’ll be pop up DJ parties, trivia nights, group dining, a rainbow run competition and a scavenger hunt.
- A grass-roots event that was founded in 2010 with passionate snow loving chicks coming together for this free ski and board freeride, freestyle and park program.
- Gear up in your fluro ski suits. There will be prizes to be won before the sunset dance party with DJ Eddy at the top of Summit.
- A junior only event that allows skiers and snowboarders of all abilities to compete in a judged freeride event over natural and manmade features.
- This event will test your skills on the slopes and the golf green. Race Hotham’s timed arena on Saturday before golf in Bright on Sunday.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Melbourne is bringing lego fun to Hotham’s ultimate kids’ hub at the Big D where all bricktastic activities will be taking place.
- Tuesday - Trivia at The General; Wednesday - Harry the Snow Dragon at Big D; Saturday - live music at Chill Bar and The General, The Bird song sessions, Harry the Snow Dragon at Big D; Sunday - Mario Kart at Arco Ski Lodge.
Features elite Australian and international skiers at Falls Creek for the Hoppet. Takes place in the Village Bowl at the top of the Gully Chairlift with a series of knockout rounds.
- Two-day and four-day avalanche awareness and avoidance courses will provide backcountry enthusiasts with practical skills for their off-piste pursuits.
- Australia’s Wordloppet series cross country ski event. Offers distances for all ages and abilities with the main 42km race as well as shorter 21km and 7km distances.
- Giant Slalom night race in memory of one of Falls Creek’s most loved residents, Rudi Pendl who embraced snow, dance, cooking and much more. Memorial drinks after at Frying Pan.
- Join the Falls Creek community for a lantern lighting ceremony and ski down Wombats Ramble to shine hope and fund blood cancer research for the Leukaemia Foundation.
- The annual contest provides freestyle athletes the opportunity to jump and jib their way to cash prizes or great gear giveaways. This year the event will feature a slopestyle format.
- Run by Telemark Nordic Ski Club the event aims to increase junior participation in cross country skiing. Kids aged 2-19 can race over distances from half a kilometre to 2.5km.
- An event not for the faint hearted expect berms, jumps, bumps and spills galore when racers come together on a secretly built course in a secret location.
- A celebration of the LGBT community sees daily events, après and social skiing and boarding as part of a packed programme. Come for the snow and come back for the friendships.
- Tradition and true roots return to The Summit. The double decker event will run over two solid days with a tasty night giant slalom sandwiched in between.
- The last leg of this series will be contested on the medium line in Panorama Terrain Park. A jam style format with heaps of gear and prizes up for grabs.
- This retreat offers you some time and tools to connect with your body and with nature in a stunning setting. Two days of yoga, meditation, snow play and hearty, delicious food.
- Australia’s only mass start, snow dirt road enduro takes riders 23 kilometres from the top of Mt McKay to the finish line in Bogong Village, a total descent of 1750 metres.