JÜDISCHE MÄDCHENSCHULE

Neue Luxury - - Front Page -

The trans­for­ma­tion of Jüdische Mädchenschule cer­tainly ex­pe­ri­enced its peak when the build­ing be­came a small tem­ple of con­tem­po­rary cul­ture in 2009. Founded in 1835, Jüdische Mädchenschule was Ber­lin’s first Jew­ish school for girls. To­day, it holds three gal­leries for con­tem­po­rary art on the top floor and an area for the gen­eral pub­lic on the ground floor. Mogg & Melzer, the Jew­ish deli and Kosher Class­room, serve tra­di­tional kosher meals and Shab­bat din­ners on Fri­days. The kitchen also show­cases de­li­cious cus­tom­ary Ger­man dishes from the be­gin­ning of the 20th cen­tury. It is truly a place to see, taste and em­brace.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.