1. Michael Bond died in June at the age of 91. What was his claim to fame?
2. Who is the only member of the victorious Team NZ Bermuda crew who was also part of the 2013 New Zealand crew?
3. Which two Kiwis, driving for Porsche alongside German Tino Bernhard, won the Le Mans motor racing classic in June?
4. Nathuram Vinayak Godse is notorious for the murder of which famous figure?
5. The Latin motto “Ab ordine libertas” means what?
6. Where would you go to visit the Fondation Cartier and Maxxi art galleries?
7. What is rongoa?
8. Renaissance painters Rembrandt and Caravaggio are famous for their mastery of chiaroscuro. What is this?
9. Which two nations together comprise the Caribbean island of Hispaniola?
10. In which year did Auckland Airport at Mangere become operational? And where was Auckland’s international airport before then?
11. What is teff?
12. Who said, “Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months”?