Tough Questions Quiz
is 1. it Do up youto date?have a Will – and 2. Could your Will be contested? 3. die What without happensa Will? if you
4.of EnduringWhat are Powersthe two of types Attorney you may need?
5. If your partner died, would you know the passwords and codes to the family bank accounts, phone and utilities?
6. Does your partner want to be buried or cremated?
7. Have you considered forming a Trust, to ensure your chosen heirs’ assets are protected?
8. Sole parent and couples –have you thought about choosing a guardian for your children?
9. Would your partner be able to pay all the bills if you died?
10. If you’re no longer able to make decisions for yourself, who would you trust to manage your personal and financial welfare?