15 MINUTE QUIZ
1. Jon Favreau and Vince Vaughn wrote and starred in which 2009 movie?
2. A head race is a time-trial competition in
3. Who wrote the 1980 book Cosmos?
4. Which company makes Monte Carlo biscuits?
5. Kigali is the capital of which country?
6. Zali Steggall won Australia’s first skiing medal at which Olympics?
7. What is foamed polystyrene most commonly called?
8. The Caribbean island of Hispaniola comprises which two countries?
9. True or false – The typewriter was invented by Albert Einstein? 10. In computers, ALU stands for what?