DESERT MOOD Utah , USA
I use Adobe Lightroom for 99% of my colour editing and Google Nik Collection for processing black-andwhite photos. Almost every one of my images was taken in a single exposure. The remaining 1% are not HDR, but employ a focus stacking technique to create greater depth of field. As opposed to HDR, I do a lot of dodging and burning (lightening and darkening different parts of the image) to get every area of the image how I want it, and to help lead the eye around the scene.
EXPOSURE 1/800 sec, f/16, ISO200 LENS Nikon AF 20mm f/2.8D