Keith Coleman, via email

NPhoto - - Nikopedia -

Can I get a tele­con­verter for my 1855mm kit lens and 55-200mm tele­photo zoom? I want to in­crease the fo­cal length past 200mm. Or will I have to buy a new lens in­stead?

Matt says… Keith, you can’t get a tele­con­verter for those lenses, so you’ll need to in­vest in a longer fo­cal length lens. Thank­fully you have plenty of op­tions to choose from, in­clud­ing 18-300mm travel zoom lenses from Nikon, Sigma and Tam­ron, as well as 70-300mm op­tions and a num­ber of prime lenses. I’d opt for a Sigma 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM | C as it cov­ers the fo­cal length you re­quire and is suit­able for the vast ma­jor­ity of sub­jects.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.