NT News - Motoring - - CARS GUIDE -

TALK about money go­ing up in smoke, a Lam­borgh­ini Gal­lardo caught fire at a US car show. It couldn’t have hap­pened at a worse place with mo­tor­ing jour­nal­ists on hand to wit­ness the dis­as­trous in­ci­dent. When the car was re­fused en­try to the in­door show be­cause there was too much fuel in the tank, the own­ers revved the car to di­min­ish the fuel. This caused over­heat­ing and a re­sul­tant fire.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.