1. How many years does it take for the dwarf planet Pluto to orbit the sun?
2. What is the culinary term for cutting food into long thin strips?
3. What is the Spanish word for conqueror?
4. In the study of biology, what term means ‘disease producer’?
5. During the 1920s, “Big Bill” Tilden was the dominant figure in what sport?
6. What was the second book in Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings trilogy?
7. In terms of area, what became the largest country in the world after the break up of the USSR?
8. Which Hunger Games actor played Emilia Clarke’s love interest in the 2016 film Me Before You?