15 MINUTE QUIZ
1. The TV series The Young Doctors was set in which fictional hospital?
2. Which substance has the molecular formula C6H12O6?
3. Kerry Boustead played for which three Sydney based rugby league clubs?
4. Who wrote the 1938 novel Tropic of Capricorn?
5. In Greek mythology, who is the father of Apollo?
6. The martial art called okichitaw originated in which country?
7. How many stars are on the flag of Samoa?
8. Which legume is used to make hummus?
9. True or false – Joanne Woodward’s middle names are Gignilliat Trimmier?
10. Flea, the bass player from the band Red Hot Chili Peppers, was born in which city?