15 MINUTE QUIZ
1. What is Hank Aaron’s real first name?
2. Who played Porter Ricks in the 1996 movie Flipper?
3. By what name is a walpurti best known?
4. In which country were Swatch watches developed?
5. Who did John Hewson replace as the Leader of the Federal Liberal Party?
6. In what year did Christopher Columbus first land in the Americas?
7. Which Muppet character has the catchphrase Wocka Wocka Wocka?
8. Who released the 1988 album I’m Your Man?
9. True or false – The mountain called Nanga Parbat is located in Nepal?
10. Who captained the Australian rugby league team in five undefeated Tests from 1962-1964?