15 MINUTE QUIZ
1. In which English town is the Channel Tunnel terminal located?
2. Which actor provided his voice for the Karma County song Dexter & Sinistra?
3. Who became the NSW Treasurer on September 8, 2008?
4. As a youth, Albert Einstein played which instrument?
5. Who played Colonel John ‘Hannibal’ Smith in the TV series The A-Team?
6. Who is credited with naming Batemans Bay?
7. In which country did the cha-cha-cha originate?
8. Who wrote the 2009 book Inner Health Outer Beauty?
9. True or false – Gunnedah is closer to Sydney than it is to Tamworth?
10. Dustin Hoffman won his first Best Actor Oscar for which movie?