15 MINUTE QUIZ
1. Who played Alfred Borden in 2006 movie The Prestige?
2. In Greek mythology which creature was part man and part bull?
3. What is the full name of the fictional pilot called Biggles?
4. Which spirit is used in the cocktail called a My Fair Lady?
5. Bruny Island is located off the coast of which Australian state?
6. Which band released the song Can't Bowl, Can't Throw?
7. In what year was the Macquarie Dictionary first published?
8. Romulus and Remus are the traditional founders of which city?
9. True or false - Angelina Jolie appeared as an extra in the first series of Friends?
10. Which car company made the Cressida?