Dry­ing clothes leads to flames

Pinjarra Murray Times - - NEWS -

A RES­I­DEN­TIAL house fire in Madora Bay has left an es­ti­mated $70,000 dam­age af­ter clothes were left in front of a heater on Au­gust 30. A DFES spokes­woman said they re­ceived a call from a neigh­bour­ing prop­erty that smoke was com­ing from the home along Suc­cess Street. Ac­cord­ing to DFES, the fire in the main liv­ing area was ex­tin­guished by 9.52am. Two crews from Man­durah Fire Res­cue Service re­mained at the scene. No one was home at the time.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.