Safety in the kitchen

Port Douglas & Mossman Gazette - - FRONT PAGE -

A VIC­TO­RIAN woman was un­for­tu­nate enough to learn her les­son about clean­ing elec­tri­cal goods while still plugged in - af­ter par­tially cut­ting off one of her fin­gers. The 39-year-old woman was clean­ing the blender when it switched on, caus­ing a par­tial am­pu­ta­tion. For­tu­nately they were able to stitch her fin­ger back to­gether again. Les­son to all: switch off elec­tri­cal goods at the power sup­ply ...

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.