On a gentlly sllopiing hiillll thiis 2..2ha estate offers llovelly viiews,, priivacy,, and llots and llots of space.. The spaciious doubllestorey home,, wiith two kiitchens,, llooks out over iits own llake and beautiifull gardens..
PRICE/ $575,000 AGENCY/ The Pink Co AGENT/ Callum Jones CONTACT/ 0437 981 195
A home among the gum trees…
… you know the rest of the words. But yes here you will find a kangaroo, a large verandah out the front, kookaburra calls, clothes line out the back… you just need to bring your own rocking chair.
This two storey home is a cracker. It is configured to suit a large family with separate living areas, bathroom, kitchen and two bedrooms on each of its two levels. This property would even suit as a possible B&B, a rental property or a granny flat/ teenagers retreat… there are many options.
One thing that is clear is that the home is in great condition, loaded with charm and exquisite timbers of yesteryear.
Positioned at the top of the gentle sloping 2.2hectare (5.3 acres) parcel of land you are rewarded with refreshing breezes and can enjoy a rural vista over your dam and over your grounds and gardens. There is a mini fruit orchard that bears a buffet of nature’s treats every year and the setting is tranquil. A snapshot of features: • Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two kitchens spread out over two floors
• Beautiful timbers throughout including silky Oak and Black Bean varieties
• Sweeping verandah upstairs with rural views and patio downstairs
• Large private dam perfect for fish stocking and irrigation with bore
• Large rain fed water tank perfect for drinking and smaller tank for irrigation
• 2kva solar panel system in place to subsidise power costs.