BLOW­FISH TOXIC

Southern Gazette (South Perth) - - Opinion -

I WALK my dog daily and she wears a muz­zle to pro­tect her from in­gest­ing blow­fish left by fish­er­men.

They ei­ther bury them or throw them back into the wa­ter. In ei­ther case, they are washed back on to the beach edge. Blow­fish are highly toxic and can kill a dog or a child if eaten.

The poi­sonous fish should be bagged and put in the bin just as we dog own­ers must do with dog­gie poops. Name and ad­dress sup­plied.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.