1. Which insect is responsible for over a million deaths a year?
2. Australia had three prime ministers in the 1970s. Who were they?
3. Which Grease classic begins “I got chills, they’re multiplyin’ ”?
4. Which Governor General was Archbishop of Brisbane?
5. What is the meaning of hypocaust – major flooding, mass killing of an ethnic group or an ancient Roman heating system?
6. In which country did the beer Stella Artois originate – France, Belgium or Switzerland?
7. An 11-year-old boy takes up ballet instead of boxing: what’s the title of the film?
8. What percentage of the world’s population lives north of the equator - less than 60%, about 70% or more than 85%?