1. The Golden Wattle is the national flower of which country – Australia, Greece or India?
2. What does the Dewey Decimal System classify?
3. According to the Bible, who was the father of the Jewish race?
4. Which Crowded House song has the lyrics “You can take me where you will, up the creek and through the mill”?
5. In which sport did Tiger Woods compete in New Zealand in 2006?
6. Who is the only person to have won a Nobel Prize and an Oscar?
7. What is the only common metal that is liquid at room temperature?
8. What is the highest number on a roulette wheel – 20, 36 or 50?