ONE-PAN VEGETABLE AND QUINOA BAKE
PREP 15 MINS, COOK 40 MINS, 4 SERVINGS, EASY
● 250g sweet potato, peeled, coarsely chopped
● 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
● 1 large red capsicum, deseeded, sliced
● 1 large yellow capsicum, deseeded, sliced
● 1 large red onion, cut into thin wedges
● 1 large zucchini, sliced
● 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
● 300g (2 cups) cooked quinoa
● 125ml (½ cup) vegetable liquid stock
● 80g creamy feta, crumbled ● Fresh basil or continental parsley leaves, to serve
● Bought basil pesto, to serve (optional)
1 Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Place the sweet potato in a large baking dish.
Drizzle over 1 tsp oil and toss to coat. Bake for 10 minutes.
Add the red and yellow capsicum, onion and zucchini. Drizzle over the remaining oil and season. Bake for a further 20 minutes.
2 Add the beans, quinoa and stock. Stir to combine. Sprinkle with the feta. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the stock absorbs and the feta is golden. Sprinkle with basil or parsley leaves and dollop with pesto, if using.