SIX LESSONS WE LEARNT FROM... White House spouses
1. Over eight years, Michelle Obama has evolved from a presidential plus-one to an activist and orator, with a constantly on-fleek wardrobe.
2. Hillary Clinton has held the title of least-liked presidential spouse since ’96, but may be about to hand that mantle to Melania Trump, who’s polling worse than The Donald himself.
3. Barbara Bush is the most beloved FLOTUS in recent history, even though she did bring George W into the world.
4. Dubya’s secretly liberal wife, Laura, opted to speak up on samesex marriage after leaving the White House in ’09.
5. Nancy Reagan was fond of consulting astrologists after the assassination attempt on her husband.
6.This week, the real question looms: will it be Mrs Donald Trump or Mr Hillary Clinton for FLOTUS?