TAP INTO THE ZODIAC ENERGY
It’s Chinese New Year this Friday, and 2014 marks the Year of the Horse, so if that’s your Chinese sign, you’re now the star of the zodiac. Here, feng shui expert Derelle Ball gives his tips on how to make the most of 2014’s energies:
• Add a salt lamp or crystal light in the south sector of your home, where abundant opportunity will be strong in April, May, June and August.
• Put a metallic ornament (or a painting in gold, white or silver) in the southwest to tap into learning and financial opportunities in March, June, July and August.
• If you want to be a better leader or to find a mentor, decorate the west with navy or deep blues (or put up a water image) to enhance your chances in February, April, June and November.
• In meetings, use the compass on your phone and try to sit facing 350 degrees north. This will bring you better negotiating luck.
• Add metallic ornaments in gold, silver or white, and harmonious piano music to the east and northwest of your home and business to protect your health.
• Creativity and fertility energy will be strongest in the south in May and in the north in March, July and December. Spend more time there to tap into the enhanced energy.
If you want to make an oldfashioned new moon wish, do it at 8.45am on January 31.