Beauty news and The Pretty List
Sheree Mutton dives into a bevy of beauty products inspired by the deep blue of the ocean.
1. The Body Shop Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Exfoliator,
100ml, $25. Made with seaweed extract, this exfoliator eradicates oils and impurities to keep your complexion looking fresh.
2. O.P.I Infinite Shine
Do You Sea What I Sea? Gel-Lacquer, 15ml,
$22.95. This shimmery blue nail polish is longlasting and has a glossy finish.
3. St. Tropez Self Tan Express Bronzing Mist, 200ml, $59.99. Give your skin a natural-looking, healthy glow – without the harmful UV rays.
4. Bioderma Hydrabio H20 Micelle Solution, 250ml, $31.99. A water-like solution that removes make-up and oils, and is great for sensitive, dehydrated skin.
5. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel, 50g, $24.99. This lightweight gel cream will retain your skin’s moisture even after super-hot days.
6. OGX Sea Mineral Moisture Shampoo, 385ml, $9.95. Contains a blend of hydrating sea minerals, algae and sea kelp to help repair your strands after swimming.
7. Tom Ford Costa Azzurra Eau De Parfum, 50ml, $210. With one spray of this fragrance, you’ll feel like you’ve escaped to the Mediterranean with its mix of juniper, herbs, green notes, oak and warm woods.