● Overnight Wednesday, the front number plate was stolen from a vehicle in Cooray St, Cobram, by offenders. The vehicle was parked on the front lawn.
● A silver Holden utility was stolen from a Wilby address on Thursday. Offenders used the vehicle to do burnouts in the area, before dumping the vehicle in a paddock.
The vehicle was found and police are investigating. Anyone with information please contact Yarrawonga police.
● Overnight Wednesday, unknown offenders forced entry into a shed through a roller door a rural property in Wilby.
Once inside, hand tools and some alcohol were stolen.
● Between September 30 and October 2, the back number plate was stolen from a vehicle in Rosemary Court.
The vehicle was parked on the street when the theft happened.
● Overnight on October 1, a burglary took place at a Hawker St property.
The offender/s gained entry through a back door and stole two Playstation 2’s and consoles, several hand tools and a chainsaw.
● As school holidays have now finished and school is back this week, it is a timely reminder to road users to be vigilant around school zones and to be aware of the imposed speed limits.
Infringements apply and will be enforced.
Thefts and burglary
Police remind people to secure valuables and make sure doors and windows are locked and secured.