TUNA MELT LOADED FRIES
SERVES 4. PREP 5 MINS. COOK 30 MINS
• 425g can tuna in olive oil, drained, flaked
• 375g jar medium tomato salsa
• 420g can corn kernels, drained
• 1 cup grated tasty cheese
• 4 green onions, thinly sliced
• 900g packet frozen straight cut chips
• 2 tomatoes, seeded, diced
1 Preheat oven to 230C/210C fanforced.
2 Combine tuna, salsa, corn, 1/3 cup cheese and 1/2 the onion in a large bowl.
3 Place chips on a large baking tray. Cook following packet directions until golden.
4 Preheat oven grill to medium-high. Top chips with tuna mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese has melted. Sprinkle with tomato and remaining onion. Serve.