The Observer - - NEWS WELCOME -

Glad­stone: Pos­si­ble shower, patchy rain. Satur­day. Partly cloudy. Rock­hamp­ton: Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower or patchy light rain. Light winds be­com­ing southerly 15 to 20 km/h in the mid­dle of the day then be­com­ing light in the early af­ter­noon. Satur­day. Partly cloudy. Capd co­mia: Mostly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of patchy rain in the south­west slight (30%) chance else­where. Winds southerly 15 to 25 km/h be­com­ing light in the evening. Satur­day. Partly cloudy. Ar­eas of frost in the south­west in the early morn­ing. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near the coast Winds south to south­east­erly 15 to 20 km/h tend­ing east to south­east­erly 15 to 25 km/h dur­ing the morn­ing. Cen­tral High­lands and Coal­fields: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of patchy rain in the south, clear­ing to the east dur­ing the morn­ing. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the north. Winds south to south­east­erly 20 to 30 km/h.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.