1. What is the first name of the character played by Courteney Cox in the TV series Friends?
2. Name the winner of last year’s Melbourne Cup.
3. Which former Liberal Party leader held the seat of Wentworth from 1987–1995?
4. What is the name for a Japanese poem with 17 syllables and three verses?
5. Name the winning author of the 2018 Booker Prize? (Bonus point for naming the winning book.)
6. Lil’ Kim, Mýa and which two other singers performed “Lady Marmalade” on the Moulin Rouge! soundtrack?
7. How many sides does a heptagon have?
8. In which year was the first IVF baby born: (a) 1975; (b) 1978; or (c) 1980?
9. Where in the body are red blood cells made?
10. What is the surname of the actor with the given names Charles Spencer, born in England in 1889?