13. the number of times your horse has finished in the placings (inc. wins). 14. the percentage that represents in relation to starts. 15. the average prizemoney per start your horse has earned. 16. the days since your horse last raced. 17. its record at the track (starts, wins, seconds and thirds). 18. its record at the distance (starts, wins, seconds and thirds). 19. its record at the track and
SPORTSMAN has included CHARTFORM in every issue to help you find winners at a glance.
CHARTFORM provides several winning features including average win and place percentages, prizemoney per start and days since the last run.
It also includes a breakdown of track and distance statistics and stats for varying track conditions. Reading from left to right across the chart you will find: 1. the TAB number. 2. form for its past six starts. An s indicates a spell.
U- up in class on last run. D- down in class last S- racing in the same as F- first starter.
9. the speed pattern of your horse. A listing to tell you at a glance where your horse should be in the run. L - leads/ on pace. H - races handy/just off the B gets back. 10 the number of starts your horse has had to date. 11. the number of wins your horse has achieved. 12. the percentage that represents in relation to starts.
distance and thirds) (starts, wins, seconds 20. its record on firm (1-2) tracks (starts, wins, seconds and thirds). 21. its record on good (3-4) tracks (starts, wins, seconds and thirds). 22. its record on soft (5-7) tracks (starts, wins, seconds and thirds). 23. its record on heavy tracks (starts, wins, seconds and thirds).
24. note synthetic track statistics are not included in the chartform
3. the rating horse from name the handicapper with the official in brackets (Note: Maiden races do not carry ratings) 4. age and sex of the runner. 5. the barrier from which your horse will start. 6. the weight (not including any claim) your horse has been allotted by the handicapper. 7. Sportsman’s Zipform handicap rating. indicates top-rated runner.
8. Class. A listing to tell you at a glance, whether your horse is up or down in class. The key is: SPME01Z01MA - V1 PRINTED AND DISTRIBUTED BY PRESSREADER