the mind games quiz
1. Who became deputy leader of the opposition on October 14, 2013?
2. As at January 2014, ununoctium has the highest atomic number, which is what?
3. Which two boxers were involved in the 1997 bout called The Bite Fight?
4. In the NATO phonetic alphabet, which word is used to represent the letter X?
5. Who is the oldest of the von Trapp children in The Sound of Music?
6. Minties originated in the 1920s in which country?
7. Which 2013 movie is an adaptation of a memoir by Solomon Northup?
8. In 1980, who released the autobiography Unreliable Memoirs?
9. Which state comes last in a list of US states in alphabetical order?
10. In which year was the social networking site Diaspora launched?