The mind games quiz
1. Who had a hit this year with the song Happy?
2. What word, starting with C, describes a steak stuffed with oysters?
3. Who preceded Kim Jong-un as the Supreme Leader of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea?
4. Ichthyology is a branch of zoology concerned with the study of what?
5. Valerie Solanas is best known for her assassination attempt on which artist? 6. In which year did Edward VIII abdicate?
7. Mia Wasikowska stars as Robyn Davidson in which 2013 movie?
8. Who was Lleyton Hewitt’s doubles partner when they won the men’s 2000 US Open doubles title?
9. What was the fifth book in The Mortal Instruments series, published in 2012?
10. In which state or territory is the Younghusband Peninsula located?