the mind games quiz
Answers & more Mind Games on pages 30-31
1. Who is credited with creating the expression “15 minutes of fame”?
2. In May this year, Narendra Modi became the prime minister of which country?
3. What is the home ground of the Gold Coast Suns AFL team? 4. Becky Thatcher was the love interest of which classic literary character?
5. What is the main ingredient of traditional Latin American tostones?
6. Who was king of Great Britain from 1760 to 1820? 7. Kevin McCallister is one of the main characters of which movie series?
8. Lagos was the former capital city of which country?
9. AlAaraaf is the longest poem by which author? 10. What are considered to be the three main parts of an insect’s body?