the mind games quiz
1. Which female Pakistani received this year’s Nobel Peace Prize?
2. In 1927, Werner Heisenberg published which well-known physics principle?
3. Which fruit is used to make a traditional English madeira cake?
4. James D. Watson wrote the 1968 bestselling scientific book The Double what?
5. Which person preceded and succeeded Harold Wilson as British prime minister? 6. What is the southernmost national capital city on Earth?
7. Which Australian made it to the semi-finals of this year’s Stockholm Open singles tennis tournament?
8. Who won the best director Oscar for the 2009 movie The Hurt Locker?
9. Which organ is contained within the pericardium?
10. Which 1964 musical features the song Sunrise, Sunset?