the mind games quiz
1. Which highly contagious disease is also known as varicella?
2. What type of beverage is traditional Spanish cortado?
3. Who wrote the 1981 autobiography Flaws in the Glass?
4. Graham Russell and Russell Hitchcock are better known collectively as what?
5. The League of Nations was founded directly after which war?
6. In relation to the international organisation, what does CARICOM stand for?
7. Which Australian national sports team has the nickname Aussie Spirit?
8. Manuel Valls became prime minister of which country in March last year?
9. What is the capital city of Kuwait?
10. The 2010 film The King’s Speech was based on the life of which king?