the mind games quiz
1. What are followers of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints known as?
2. Which celebrity chef released the cookbook From Venice to Istanbul?
3. Earle Page was treasurer of Australia for more than six years during which decade?
4. Which ballet centres on the character Princess Odette?
5. What is the only chemical element with a name beginning with X?
6. Who took the most wickets for Australia in this year’s men’s Ashes series?
7. What are the fourth and fifth letters of the Greek alphabet?
8. Which famous author created a fictional land called Brobdingnag?
9. Who had a hit this year with the song Like I’m Gonna Lose You?
10. Which Canadian provinces and territories border British Columbia?