the mind games quiz
1. Robert Mugabe became President of Zimbabwe during which decade?
2. Which word starting with q is used in the NATO phonetic alphabet?
3. What type of cheese is used in a traditional Italian tiramisu?
4. Who wrote and directed the 1977 movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind?
5. In relation to measuring computer performance, what does ‘flops’ stand for? 6. Who was the top seed in this year’s US Open men’s singles tournament?
7. In 1848, who wrote The Communist Manifesto with Friedrich Engels?
8. Which country has the longest coastline on the Black Sea?
9. Yum-Yum and Nanki-Poo are characters from which comic opera? 10. Which famous author also wrote under the pen name Mary Westmacott?