the mind games quiz
1. The atomic number is equal to the number of what in the nucleus of an atom?
2. What is regarded as the most important portraiture prize in Australia?
3. Nicola Roxon was attorney-general of Australia under which prime minister?
4. Which car manufacturer makes the Punto?
5. What is the highest possible score you can get when throwing one dart?
6. Which three countries share a border with Djibouti?
7. Amedei Porcelana is one of the world’s most expensive types of what kind of food?
8. What is the best known novel written by Miles Franklin?
9. The Battles of the Frontiers were fought at the beginning of which war?
10. Madonna released an album this year titled Rebel what?