the mind games quiz
1. Who wrote the music for the opera Porgy and Bess?
2. Which two countries border Turkmenistan to its north?
3. In which decade was William Bligh appointed governor of NSW?
4. Mark Watney is the main character of which novel, self-published by Andy Weir in 2011?
5. Which number between 1 and 10 is represented by the word huit in French?
6. In human anatomy, the mouth belongs to which system of the body?
7. What type of nut is used in a traditional Danish risalamande?
8. Ian Baker-Finch won which one of the four golf majors in 1991?
9. Who was the seventh and last state president of apartheid-era South Africa?
10. Aaron Paul is best known for playing Jesse Pinkman in which TV series?