the mind games quiz
1. Which two Central American countries lie between Panama and Honduras?
2. What was the title of John Farnham’s highly successful 1986 album?
3. Who preceded Wayne Swan as deputy leader of the Labor Party?
4. What is added to milk, cream, vanilla and sugar to make creme anglaise?
5. Which explorer is most closely associated with the ship known as the Santa Maria?
6. When spelling numbers in English, what is the first number to contain an M?
7. Who composed the famous piece of music known as Bolero?
8. Which four teams played in the semi-finals of this year’s AFL season?
9. Who wrote the classic 1908 novel We of the Never Never?
10. The boiling point of water is how many degrees Celsius?