the mind games quiz
1. Who succeeded Anthony Albanese as deputy leader of the ALP?
2. What is the longest bone in the human body?
3. Which calendar is recognised as the most widespread civil calendar?
4. Which two chefs were the resident judges on the 2015 series of The Great Australian Bake Off?
5. Park Jae-sang, aka Psy, is best known for which 2012 international hit song?
6. The word clowder is most commonly used to refer to a group of what?
7. Susie Wolff is best known for her involvement in which sport?
8. The Cyclades are an island group belonging to which country?
9. Who made the 1963 pop art painting Torpedo...Los!?
10. In the classic novel LittleWomen, which of the four sisters dies?
Answers& more Mind Games on